Friday, April 20, 2012

Have YOU actually ever met anyone named McLovin?

Superbad (2007)
Rating 5.0/5.0
Where 5 is another beautiful ode to friendship

I thought this would be a good way to kill time...it turned out to be a much more. I like films like these -- you expect an inane American comedy like American Pie and you end up watching something which is actually....who cares what it is actually...what it is actually is actually %$$#$##$%...Why am I trying to form a coherent sentence when I already know what I need to write???? Here it is -

This is Deep Shit man! Yeah!

Superbad is an ode to friendship. It's subtle -- it sort of creeps up on you while you're laughing and before you know it, you're eyes are wet and you're back in high school. Brilliant!

Imdb link here

No comments:

Post a Comment