Monday, May 23, 2022

burnt and bitter

 Chapter 1: Burnt and bitter


Some fifty fuckers will read this. Why spend months on something with such dismal readership? There, that was the reason I don’t feel like writing.


But then. I’m forty three and it’s time for my mid-life crises. Judd Apatow has done This is Forty. Go watch the film. It has Paul Rudd in it.




I hate how America has fucked the world with Elon Musk kind of values. The Mothers of Invention have done a whole double album on this. That too on debut. Freak Out! was released a good twelve years before I was born. 




I’m terribly bitter about how I’m such a fine artist and no one gives a fuck about it. That circles back to my midlife crises. 


I abhor the Indian startup ecosystem, the PEs and the VCs and the dudes in jeans and black crew necks. But that circles back to how America has fucked the world.


And I’m not talented enough, that like Larry and Jerry, I make a “show about nothing”. 


Nothing much to write about, is it?


---------------------------------



Now then, it’s time to write my fourth.


No comments:

Post a Comment